Saturday, February 11, 2012

So..

I made an "AWESOME PLAYLIST" last week. Seriously, it was called "AWESOME PLAYLIST". It contained songs that did not require me to ever hit the skip button.  It centered around one new song that I thought was awesome and I loved it. I listened to the song on repeat for days. I dance and I sang and I twirled to it. The other songs on the playlist were pretty awesome too. I also danced and sang... but no twirling, that was specifically for my one new awesome song.

I put the playlist on yesterday as I was driving from one job to the other. I was pushing the skip button throughout the entire playlist. My awesome playlist became not so awesome in one week's time. It was very sad. The song that I danced and sang and twirled to? Annoys the hell out of me now. Seriously, I don't even want to post it here because I'm THAT annoyed by it.

Oh what a difference a week makes.


No comments: