Saturday, June 18, 2011

Aloha

So I'm back from Hawaii. It was seriously one of the best vacations I've had. Why do you ask? Well, I did absolutely nothing. I just read and slept and read some more. It was great.

Now you may ask why I don't just do that at home.. well have you ever tried to do that at home? It's quite difficult. Every time I take a nap or sit and read or do nothing I feel guilty. There is always so much to do that I never really relax until I take off somewhere.

I ended up reading 8 books. I'm quite happy about this. Even though I didn't reach my 50 books by June 1st goal, I'm still plowing through and I really believe that I'll be able to make it to 100 by the end of the year.

I'm getting ready to move. I literally CAN. NOT. WAIT. to move. I really feel positive about this whole situation and the direction my life is moving in. Now if only I could get a second job and I'd be set!

No comments: