Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Running out of time

I'm running out of time. Today is May 17th and I currently have to read 32 books by June 1 in order to reach my goal that I set for myself at the school. The kids have been counting along with me, but this semester has been brutal and I got sidetracked with a small obsession with the TV show Brothers and Sisters. Now I have 2 weeks to read 32 books! AH!

Thank goodness I'm reading a lot of YA books because otherwise I'd be in deep doodoo. Got any YA suggestions for me? I have two left in the Vladimir Tod series and I'm currently reading Mockingbird. I also am re-reading Hunger Games so I can finish the last two books in that series. That's 6 books right there. That still leaves me with 26 books! Looks like I'm going to be reading my butt off the next two weeks.

1 comment:

Ms. Librarian said...

Hmm...I bet your count would increase substantially if you did a couple of storytimes! :)